Inf. on Plant Physiol.Meet.is needed

Jerry D. Cohen jdcohen at WAM.UMD.EDU
Mon Aug 19 08:21:49 EST 1996

The WWW site is good, bit if you require more specific information please
contact kenbeam at aspp.org

I note that you are not listed as a member of
ASPP and I would like to take this oppertunity to invite you to join.  As
a member you will be provided with, among other things, a newsletter that
contains current updates on the meeting.

Non-ASPP members might like to know that the Society approved a new
reduced rate for Post-docs with student rates to the Journals that will go
into effect January 1, 1997

Best regards,

Jerry Cohen
Chair, Membership Committee of ASPP