Markers south to m457 ?

Shunyuan Xiao s.xiao at uea.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 04:55:21 EST 1996

Dear arab-mappers,
We mapped an R gene south to m457 in Ch3.  Based on the integreted map (I
found it  quite accurate with  that region ),  there are a few markers
mapped just below m457. And these markers are not available from ABRC.  I
wonder if  those people who got the markers ( i.e.  apZL, g17811, Syac1G12 )
,  or any other marker mapped close to these markers can kindly provide them
to us  or tell us where to get them.
We would greatly appreciate your help !
Thank you.

Shunyuan Xiao