transformation

Russell Poulter russell at SANGER.OTAGO.AC.NZ
Wed Sep 21 22:15:43 EST 1994

Hi all,
	I am currently attempting to transform Nicotiana langsdorffii with
LBA4404, but without much success. So far I have generated one callus, from
about 40 leaf discs.
	 If anybody has transformed N. langsdorffii with A. tumefaciens, I
would be very greatful to know what strain of A. tumefaciens was used and how
you did it.

Many thanks
Nick Holton
Univ of Otago