ALL EST orders are now on AIMS

Clint Chapple chapple at ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Sep 19 18:06:12 EST 1994

Dear B.W.,

I had the same trouble finding the EST history info, and I e-mailed the AIMS
manager about it.  Randy Scholl responded to my letter as follows:

Dear Clint,

I received you inquiry to the aims manager.  The pathway to est (stock order)
searching, from the main window is:  Stocks >> Stock Orders >> Find Orders.

The latter 2 are pull-downs of the Stocks item.  Once you activate the last one
you should get a find screen, in which you can enter stock numbers, names
of persons etc. as bases for locating orders.

If you use the Mosaic or simple Telnet interface, you simply follow the menu
(1. Ordering >> 3. Order history), and then enter stock numberws as prompted.

In terminal aims, you can use a wild card if you dont know whether a stock
number has, for example, a "t7" after it.  In the Telnet, menu version you have
 to type the exact, correct number to get results.

If this does not help, let me know.

Sincerely,

Randy Scholl

Clint Chapple