help fungi

XNRH at PURCCVM.BITNET XNRH at PURCCVM.BITNET
Fri Sep 9 08:50:18 EST 1994

    Dear netters,
does anybody has a real good solution of the fungi problem, which we constantly
encounter while plating F1 transgenic seeds on the MS kanamycine selective plat
es. Looks like the fungi growth is happening around the seeds, though we alread
y increased bleaching time to 20 min (from 5min). Any advice appreciated!

vbeilinson at dept.agry.purdue.edu                   Vadim Beilinson