Best Growth Condition For Arabidopsis?

Fei Yu yty at iastate.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:49:27 EST 1994

Hello, everyone, I used to grow Arabidopsis in lab at room temperature,
they are perfect except it takes 3 months to finish a generation.  Now,
as I have got some transgenic plants, I wish get seed as soom as
possible, I wonder if someone has the experience to shorten the growth
period of Arabidopsis. What is the best temperature, light, and other
factors in terms of shortening the growth period.  Any response is
deeply appreciated.

Thank you