Phytochrome

at sc2.salk.edu at sc2.salk.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:05:35 EST 1994

In article <2eb8e156.iibfc at iibfc.uba.ar>, stane at iibfc.uba.ar ("Dr. Roberto
J. Staneloni ") wrote:

> I am studying the regulation of the expression of plant genes by light.
> I would like to know if someone has the Arabidopsis phytochrome genes
> (PHYA,PHYB,PHYC,PHYD, and PHYE) and could porvide me these clones. I
> will appreciate any information about how I can get these clones.
> ---

i would suggest writing the authors who published on the isolation and
sequence of these clones.  Presumably they are public domain and should be
freely distributed.  I believe that the authors in question are Peter Quail
who is at the USDA plant gene expression center in Berkeley CA, and Bob
Sharrock who I think is at Montana State now