ion channel antagonists

cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Thu May 12 18:37:00 EST 1994

A student in my lab is interested in looking for ion channel mutants with
emphasis on Calcium. We are thinking of trying Ca antagonists such as La and Mn.
Probably some of you have had similar thoughts and may have tried these or other
ions or antagonists. I would appreciate input from anyone thinking or working
along these lines so as to avoid re-inventing the wheel or duplicating work in
progress.

My thanks for any advice.

Chris Town.