two-hybrid system

John Morris MorrisJohn at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jun 17 15:06:32 EST 1994

>I am trying to use two-hybrid system to identify proteins that
>interact with a tomoto protein.  Does anyone out there has had
>experience as to construct a cDNA library for this purpose? What
>is the best system to use?  Any successful example of cloning a
>plant gene using this strategy?
>
>Jianmin Zhou

You might try connecting to the AAtDB gopher and looking in our Dept of
Mol. Biology directry for the detailed information from Roger Brent's lab
on the Protein - Protein Interaction trap.  the URL is
(gopher://weeds.mgh.harvard.edu/11/dept_molbiol/molbio/brent)

John