Light replies

Schaeffner at BIOCHEMIE.CHEMIE.uni-muenchen.d400.de Schaeffner at BIOCHEMIE.CHEMIE.uni-muenchen.d400.de
Fri Jun 10 09:03:49 EST 1994

Dear Arabidopsis growers,
Sorry for the late summary: My mail box was getting quite bright after my
question concerning the light intensity peoople use to grow Arabidopsis.
I randomly collected several answers, but did not include all (I do
apologize to those wgose answers I just skipped).
There is quite a variety of regimes, but sort of a consensus seems to be
6 to 10 kLux and it turned out that 150 microE = 10 kLux, isnt it?

Thanks to all who responded
Tony Schaeffner
University of Muenchen, Germany
Fax (49) 89-5902449