Superscript Summary

Jim Astwood TAYLORL at WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU
Wed Sep 29 20:03:01 EST 1993

Hi.

A few days ago I asked everyone if they have had any luck with superscript cDNA
 synthesis from BRL.  The score is:

   Yes-it works great!      No-it sucks!       Not sure but try your luck!

          6                    1                          1

 Plant species mentioned (successful) were:
        Wheat, Kiwifruit, Arabidopsis, Chara, Cherry trees, and Apple trees.

 Thankyou to everyone that responded, I think I'll give it a try.

Jim Astwood
Department of Horticulture and Other Stuff
Washington State University