plasmid/strain databases

mgg at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu mgg at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 22 23:39:36 EST 1993

I designed a database structure to keep track of our bacterial/phage/plasmid
collection using the relational database program 4th Dimension for the
MacIntosh. Using my database you can not only keep track of strains, but also
set up matings, transformations and transductions. To use this database
structure you would have to purchase either the program itself ($800 or $450
for educational inst) or 4D runner. I'll be happy to share the database
structure with you or anyone interested.
Mario.