Arabidopsis expression library for S. pombe

Prof. David Oliver doliver at UIDAHO.EDU
Tue Sep 21 17:45:09 EST 1993

	I am looking for an Arabidopsis cDNA library for expression in the
fission yeast, S. pombe.  It will be used to clone several Arabidopsis
genes for glutathione synthesis by complementing mutants we have in S.
pombe.  I am sure that I remember someone using such a library to clone
cell cycle genes (I think), but have lost all track of the information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.