Arabiflora T-shirts

Brian Parks bparks at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Sep 13 17:06:35 EST 1993

Greetings:

For those of you who bought Arabiflora T-shirts during the resale at the
meetings, we have good news and bad news. The good news is that the shirts have
been received from the printer and have been mailed to you. The bad news is
that due to the enormous cost of overseas shipping, all overseas packages had
to go via............the seas.  We are very sorry about the delay that this
will produce, but our hands were tied on this one. Please accept our humble
apologies. Deliveries on the North American Continent went via surface mail and
should arrive at their destinations in a week to ten days.  Overseas mailings
will take about one month to arrive.

Thank you for attending the meetings here in Columbus. We are sorry that you
didn't have a chance to see the famed butter sculptures at the Ohio State Fair
while you were in town. Don't you wish you could have seen a lifesize Dan
Quayle carved from solid butter......Well, maybe not!
Remember, Arabidopsis Rules!

Sincerely,

Jeff Young, Brian Parks, Emma Knee, Mee Rye Cha, Kan Nobuta, and.....

The Rogmeister

p.s. - this may be a duplicate mailing. the first one got bounced back.