Arabiflora T-Shirts

Brian Parks bparks at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:13:17 EST 1993

Greetings:

This is a note to folks who purchased Arabiflora T-shirts during the resale.
We have good news and bad news. The good news is that all the shirts have been
received from the printer and have just been put in the mail to you. The bad
news is that due to the enormous cost of shipping overseas, we were forced to
ship the shirts to you via the.........waterways. We are very sorry about the
delay that you will face as a result, but our hands were tied on this one.
Look for your shirts to arrive in about a month. Again, please accept our
apologies for the delay. Shipping on the continent went via surface mail and
should arrive in your hands in about a week to ten days. Thanks for attenting
the meeting.  Arabidopsis Rules!!!!

Jeff Young, Brian Parks, Emma Knee, Mee Rye Cha, Kan Nobuta, and... The
Rogmeister.