plant cell biologist

AJONES AJONES.COKER at MHS.UNC.EDU
Mon Sep 13 15:23:00 EST 1993

PLANT CELL OR PLANT DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGIST.
The Department of Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill,
invites applications for an anticipated tenure-track position.  We seek an
outstanding scientist studying problems in plant cell and/or plant
developmental biology.  Applications from investigators using modern
genetic and/or cellular approaches to study developmental processes are
especially welcome.  This appointment at the level of Assistant Professor
is expected to be available July 1, 1994, dependent upon approval by our
Dean.  Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, a concise statement of
research interests, selected publications, and four letters of
recommendation to: John R. Pringle, Chairman, Plant Cell/Developmental
Biology Search , Department of Biology, CB# 3280, University of North
Carolina,, Chapel Hill, 27599-3280.  Priority will be given to applications
received by November 1, 1993.  The University of North Carolina is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages
applications from women and minorities.