arasystem

Martin Hughes Bioc mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 08:34:49 EST 1993

Some time ago at a conference, I saw a system for growing
Arabidopsis called Arasystem.  At that time, however, I
was not using Arabidopsis, and did not anticipate that I would -
so I did not keep the information which was distributed.
However, times have changed, and it looks as if I will
have to start using the "dreaded weed". So...

Can anyone out there help me with the address/FAX or 'phone number
of the company in the UK which deals with the Arabidopsis growth
system, "Arasystem"?
Failing that, how about the FAX number of the parent company?
Any assistance would be gratefully received

Martin Hughes
--
Martin J. G. Hughes
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
Email: mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk