Assistant Professor of Gene

Rob Last rob_last at qmrelay.mail.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 9 14:11:32 EST 1993

REGARDING                Assistant Professor of Genetics at Cornell
CORNELL UNIVERSITY
SECTION OF GENETICS AND DEVELOPMENT

	Our Section is seeking an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR for a tenure track position,
available in the Fall of 1994.  The successful candidate will be expected to
establish a vigorous externally funded research program in an important area of
modern Genetics.  The primary teaching responsibility will be to design and
offer a lecture course in genetic analysis, with emphasis on eukaryotes, for
advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students.  We strongly encourage
applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, reprints of recent publications
and a brief statement of present and future research interests.  Complete
applications and three letters of recommendation, solicited by the applicant,
should be mailed to:  G & D Search Committee, 101 Biotechnology Building,
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-2703.  Applications will be reviewed
beginning November 15, 1993.  Cornell University is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer.