Agro Resistance Drugs

Kerry Lee Tucker kerrylee at athena.mit.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:35:29 EST 1992

Dear Folks of the Net:

  My dear postdoc Ramesh Sonti asked that i post this message for him.

   "We have been using Timentin to control Agrobacterial (sic) overgrowth
    during transformation of root explants.  The Timentin was provided as a free
    sample by Smith-Kline Pharmaceuticals.  We cannot buy it from them as they
    will only sell to a pharmacy.  We would like to know if there is a company
    that sells Timentin (or its components: Ticarcillin and Potassium
    Clavulanate).  Any information will be very much appreciated.

    Sincerely, Ramesh Sonti, Signer Lab, Biology Dept., M.I.T.,
     E-mail: Sonti at wccf.mit.edu
     Phone  617-253-6742"

    Aloha, kltucker