paper tape

Sarah.Gilmour 22676SJG at MSU.EDU
Thu Nov 26 10:18:00 EST 1992

don't know anything about that specific tape, but you can use medical tape
that lets skin (and petri plates) breathe.  The kind we have in the lab is
Johnson and Johnson (not an advertizement) Dermilite II hypo-allergenic paper
tape. There are other kinds too, but I have no idea which is the best.

Sarah Gilmour