Arabidopsis library request

Keith R Davis krdavis at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 10 12:46:51 EST 1992

Arabidopsis Researchers:

The ABRC at Ohio State University is ready to start receiving materials for the
DNA stock center.  We would like to start first with libraries.  Our current
policies for receiving libraries are:

1) we will not distribute libraries that have been amplified more than twice.

2) we ask that donators of once-amplified libraries try to provide sufficient
quantities of the library for direct distribution by the Center.  In cases
where this is not possible, we will amplify the library, as long as this does
not increase the total number of amplifications beyond two.

If you are willing to send us your library, please use the following donation
form.  It is important that as much information be provided as possible.  Also,
please send the completed form or contact us by other means before sending the
library.  This  will ensure that we will be anticipating its arrival and can
follow up on any apparent mail delays in a timely fashion.

Thanks in advance for your help in establishing the stock center.

Keith Davis
DNA Stock Center
Davis.68 at osu.edu

ABRC Library Submission Form

Library name

Date generated

Vector type

     phage
     cosmid
     plasmid
     YAC
     other

Type of library

     cDNA
          random primed
          oligo dt
          other

     genomic

          Restriction sites used to generate DNA fragments

Tissue source
     whole plant
     leaf
     root
     other

Treatments plants or tissues received prior to library construction

Details of library construction

Host strain

Antibiotic selection

Restriction map of vector and cloning sites used

Average insert size

Library submitted by

Date