cDNA

Kerry Lee Tucker kerrylee at athena.mit.edu
Fri Apr 10 15:51:51 EST 1992

Hello, people.  I apologize if this is not the proper forum to air this
request, but I could not find  another A. thaliana network so here goes:

I am looking for any and all cDNA libraries made from Arabidopsis thaliana
tissue.  Specific tissues would be of particular interest, but anything is better
than not.

Please reply to me at the following address:

kerrylee at athena.mit.edu  (617) 253-4723
 Thank you.