Graduate Student recruitment

zrsung at INSECT.BERKELEY.EDU zrsung at INSECT.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Oct 15 18:49:50 EST 1991

My name is Regina McClinton, and I am a graduate student in the Plant
Biology dept. at University of California, Berkeley.  I am also one of
several graduate students concerned with the low number of minorities
studiying plant biology.  I am writing to ask if anyone is aware of any
ethnic minority undergraduates who would be interested in applying to
the Plant Biology dept. here.  If you know of anyone, please feel free
to put them in touch with me.  My lab number is 510-642-0404, and my
e-mail address is zrsung at insect.berkeley.edu.
Thank you for your time.
Regina McClinton