(none)

chualab at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU chualab at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
Fri Oct 4 14:26:28 EST 1991

Hi

Lieve, how are you? I'm over in New York, its Friday afternoon and still very beautiful weather, so I'm upset that I have to be in the lab today. Adrienne Clarke is due to talk at the university in about thirty minutes and I'm just passing the time until
then and trying to figure out if I can use this bitje netje thing. I saw your message on the line but I cannot help you and nobody is here to ask. I only know that Fred Ausubel used fast neutron irradiation to make big deletions  for his GA1 (or whatever
it was). Everybody else here is out at the Cold Spring Harbour Signal Transduction Meeting and I am the only person keeping guard here. My work is presently going very well. I have more or less become proficient at microinjection now so the big experiment
s are hopefully just around the corner. I'm also doing some very funky experiments with some drugs used in human therapies! Im using them to try to understand the light singnal transduction pathway and so far the results are very spectacular. May get that
Nature article at last! We shall see. Anyway I'd better get to theseminar now, or atleast to the free tea they give beforehand. Please send my best regards to everybody and remind Lange Jan that hes a

useless tosser. Keep in touch. Chriske.