Job Announcement

Roger P Hangarter rhangart at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 21 09:05:55 EST 1991

Dear Colleagues:

I am posting an announcement for a Plant Physiologist position for which we
are recruiting.  I would be very grateful if you could bring this announcement
to the attention of qualified individuals.

The search committee consists of myself, Mike Evans, Val Raghavan, and Fred
Sack.  We will be happy to discuss the position with interested individuals.

Sincerely,
Roger Hangarter
(614)292-5501
hangarter.1 at osu.edu

                            Plant Physiology
                       The Ohio State University

This is a 9-month, tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level.
Postdoctoral experience is expected.  The successful applicant shall develop a
modern, externally-funded research program, direct graduate students, and teach
at the advanced and introductory levels.  Send CV, reprints, statements of
research interests and teaching philosophy, and names, addresses, phone and/or
FAX numbers of three references by January 6, 1992 to Dr. Roger P. Hangarter,
Search Committee, Department of Plant Biology, The Ohio State University, 1735
Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH  43210 U.S.A.  The Ohio State University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; applications from women and minorities
are especially encouraged