Arabidopsis mutagenesis

ROCK at UNCVX1.BITNET ROCK at UNCVX1.BITNET
Thu Oct 17 14:06:00 EST 1991

Three things I would like to know: 1) Is there a source of fast neutron-
mutagenized A. thaliana seeds available to the research community?  2)  Has
anyone isolated temperature-sensitive mutants of A. thaliana? and 3) How does
one FTP back issues of the Arabidopsis Newsgroup from genbank.bio.net /pub/
biosci/arabidopsis?  I cannot get into the BIOSCI directory.  Thanks for your
time.

Chris Rock