IUBio

Immortality

Vladimir V. Bakaev vlad at bakaev.nsk.ru
Tue Jul 21 17:32:22 EST 1998

Dear Dr. Adam Bodine,
You wrote:

>I have been  an "immortalist" (just trying to cheat death!) for many years
>now...

I think I am an "immortalist" (just trying to cheat death!) for many  years
too, I  trying to investigate the effects of different agents on the longe-
vity of the little worm (nematode Caenorhabditis elegans).  My results  are
appearing in Worm Breeder's Gazette (St.  Paul,  Minnesota, USA). I believe
that we can be useful each for other and cooperate, if possibly...
Best regards,
Bakaev V.V., Medical Biochemist